Thursday, June 01, 2006

I have been working.
A lot.

I never thought I would ever be saying/writing those words. But I just did.

In the few hours that I am a bit free to think...it's been on
Shirts-
Our pal Premo has quite a huge collection of metrosexual shirts/kurtas/kurtis/kurtus and what not. So we decided to gift him some more of those for his birthday. One of those shirts has a faded left arm, and a bright right arm. Quite fascinating.

On the other end of the wardrobe spectrum is me. I have just 4 shirts that I have been recycling for the last 2 years. In fact, if you look at the last few photos on Monkeys Dancing, I would be wearing the same thing...on different days.

All that I want is one shirt...or rather...10 copies of the same shirt...and I would be contented for the next few years.

Was it Shakespeare who said "Clothes make a man"? Hmm...I guess he was wrong.
Or even if he was right, I am just proving that I am the same person throughout the year by wearing the same thing.

Gifts-
Hmm...
Hmm...

Yup...that's all I think about gifts. I am bad at choosing them. I generally consider them a big pain. I stay out of most of the gift choosing decision making discussions.

Unless of course, 10 copies of the same shirt is a good gift. In that case, I make my choice public. Henceforth, I shall only suggest that.

Thakadhimithom-
A Telugu song. I can drive people to their graves with my incessant okatoudham okatoudham chants!

Singing & Whistling-
I suck at the former, and am quite good at the latter. And I mean the "non-lecherous" kind.
And there are others who are very good at the former
(and prefer the compliments to be withheld)

Secrets-
Apparently I am quite good at keeping them. Hmm...I hope so.

And finally, I am having a lot of fun-F1 debates. Just wish Rajjo was there with me as well. Sigh...

To sign off...okatoudham okatoudham okatoudham okatoudham okatoudham okatoudham.

4 Comments:

At 1:23 AM, Blogger Avi said...

Your post is excellently timed .. :-)

You are good at keeping secrets...I hope so...
the "hope so" gives me shivers..

Next time, I want more songs sung and whistled! Thats a demand!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

Avi:
I am ready to whistle. And I am sure the singer is also ready to sing.

lil devil:
I know! :(

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger calvin said...

Little Devil : when did u become "little" devil. The "Little" seems a little out of place here :-))))

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger pophabhi said...

Great to see you back!
And happy to know that you are keeping busy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home