Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Initial few days' impressions

Our office has quite a few pedestal fans along the sides. And my first achievement in my new workplace was to synchronise the two fans beside me to always keep one side of me breezy.

***

The computer that has been allotted to me right now doesn't have Word or Excel or Powerpoint functioning properly. God's sign couldn't be more obvious.

***

Giving free food to me is a big mistake. Especially when the food is good.

***

I was mistaken about the size of the company. The total number included the cleaning staff, accounts guy, and the security.

***

I am going to be squeezed dry. I am looking forward to it.

5 Comments:

At 3:44 AM, Blogger DD said...

Who cares as long as u r happy with the work you do!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

Precisely DD.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger freakphase said...

pedestal.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger pophabhi said...

Awesome news, Chilli! Wish you all the luck.

Food news seems to be real good. :)

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Dhimant Parekh said...

:-)
Enjoy dude! All the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home