Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Silver woohoo!

Its been quite some time since my last post. Hmm this sounds eerily similary to the beginning of a previous entry. Never mind.

India wins a Silver medal!! Thats an Amazing achievement. An Incredible achievement. A Fantastic achievement. I run out of adjectives. Even if I dont, the feeling isnt something that can be put into words. I would like to congratulate Major R S Rathore for his feat and thank him for making my weekend a memorable one. (albeit that it happened right at the end of it)

Now that we are done with all the hoopla, back to some serious business. Saturday witnessed an incident that would be explained in greater detail in Rajjo's blog. I have been forbidden to mention a word about this "incident". Let me just say that I was stunned to hear about it and pray to all the Gods for..well..for whatever DIDNT happen.

Thats it for today.

No wait..Kaushik was sad that there wasnt a mention of him in my blog for quite sometime. Actually not him, his alter ego - The Devil. So here it is.

An interesting piece of trivia - Major Rathore's nickname is...
Chilly!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home