Thursday, July 13, 2006

I am thinking
whether this should be funny or not.

I said
is a line that complicates the tense of this entire post. So I shall skip it.

I want
sound sleep.

I wish
for contentment.

I miss
Rajjo, pre-2002, my grandparents

I hear
“jakkamma jakkamma” on my comp speakers.

I wonder
a lot about a lot of things, thanks to my complicated nature.

I regret
being so lazy.

I am
so lazy.

I dance
only to Tamil ganaas. (and occasionally at Punjabi weddings. I hope the Devil is listening. :P)

I sing
a lot. And I am very bad at it.

I cry
on those rare moments

I am not
a fan of F-1.

I write
very less nowadays.

I confuse
people with my warped sense of logic. (apparently)

I need
to do something worthwhile in life.

I should
stop answering similar questions!!!

I finish
my coffee last.

And now I pass this tag on to:
Avi
Abhi
Other
DD
f@rt
Vishy

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger eV said...

Here I go. My one-word answer to all questions: Arbit.
:)

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Dependsmaybe said...

done!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home