Tuesday, May 10, 2005

In what has to be my most consistent blogging phase, I sit down to pen my 4th post in as many days. I wonder whether this is a precursor indicating more active blogging in the subsequent weeks once I begin working or just the age-old “flame burning the brightest before dying out”.

Lets see how things pan out.

Things that I shall miss doing that I took for granted these past 3 months:
Ragging my friends as we wind up our Sunday night get-togethers about the impending Monday.
Mom’s breakfast, lunch and tea.
Waking up at 2 in the afternoon, which actually negates the breakfast portion of the previous line – I can’t remember when I last had an actual breakfast.

This list is getting too painful. I can’t continue further.

This post seems to resemble more a Rajneesh-style rather than mine (if, that is, I had any style to speak of).

Reminds me of the time when I fancied writing posts in the style of each member of our Gang. Well, one down, a few more to go.

Most probably, my new office would be a stone’s throw away from my old office. Of course, the thrower needs to have a powerful arm unlike me, an aim unlike Dhimant, and a sense of direction unlike Inder.

Wish me luck people for a lot of things obviously, but more importantly for this:
Me waking up at 5:30 everyday to catch a dreary bus at 7 in the morning.
Aarghh…this is the only thing that fills me with dread.
I need an extra dose of luck.

But lets see, as I said earlier, how things pan out.
After all, “It’s a long walk to Eden, so no point in sweating the small stuff”.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger freakphase said...

-"This post seems to resemble more a Rajneesh-style rather than mine"

Sadly you lack both my panache and my deep philosophical insights into the human condition.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Akshai said...

"Me waking up at 5:30 everyday to catch a dreary bus at 7 in the morning." ... One and half hrs to get ready?
Load shedding + Bath + Times of India = 1.5 hrs ?? Wut Maha Yagna do u do in the morning ??

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

>>Sadly you lack both my panache and my deep philosophical insights into the human condition.

Rajneesh, you've begun to sound like Ayn Rand. Now, there is a compliment for you! :))

>>Load shedding + Bath + Times of India = 1.5 hrs ??

Well, I wake up at 5:30 , but there is a huge effort needed to get up from the bed and that takes another 45 mins! Ah..how I wish I had been an early-morning riser...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home