Monday, January 02, 2006

Quotable Quotes

A collection of quotes spoken or heard by me in the last one year. To maintain the privacy of the person who said the words, I shall refrain from naming them. Neither will I mention the situations. Those who find their words in this list would automatically remember the situation.

For the rest, I presume the fact these quotes have stuck around for as much as 365 days or 24 hours says a lot.

Also, don’t attempt to read too much into the position of the quotes in the whole post, or with respect to one another. I can assure you that there is no link whatsoever. :P

Being a God is not a tight T-shirt that can be worn and taken off…it is a tattoo.

Don’t tell him how to shoot a 3-pointer. Just tell him, “shoot a 3-pointer”

Carbon is the best. You know why I feel that – the font and the black background looks great.

There is a star. Another star. Oh another one…and we keep following it.

“That is why they say, “naughty at forty”.” Oh ok…chilli we have enough time.

“Hmm…is that so? I thought a girl falls for…blah blah blah”
“Yeah? Right…like we both know about such things”

Don’t sprinkle salt on my pepper.

This is not the way life was supposed to be.

Let’s form the human lapdance chain.

------- and friends. ------- and friends. What friends? Basically ------- and family!

If God were to tell me that….........but you can never…….....I would accept it in a second. That is how much…......

In fact I don’t consider you as my friend at all. You are my sister.
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Don’t worry…I wont leave this place until each one has taken a photo with me.

I am fed up. I am seriously fed up.

There are elephants. And then there are women.

Are you dousing water on her hopes? Or are you kindling the dying embers into flames?

So created new folders?

It’s ---------. Don’t call her ----------.

You have a deer-in-trap. And rabbit-in-grass…pick one.

What colleagues? You just went out with ONE female colleague.

Evam Indrashis!

I’ll begin boozing. In fact, I shall drink regularly every weekend. But you must stop cigarettes completely.

In the known, in the unmanifested.

Jan 15th?? Hmm…isn’t that Martin Luther King’s…..

The day Chilli gets married…the very next day I shall get married. Until then leave me alone.

The day Kaushik gets married…the very next day I shall get married. You have my word. Please don’t bug me till then.

So…whatsup?

We had invited them for lunch. At 12:30, we get a call, “Err…sorry. But you see she has a bad headache. So we can’t come today. Err…sorry!”

A great basketball coach need not be a good player. In fact, he needn’t have played basketball at all. So, in the same way, I am …

Damn! I would have made a great boy-friend!

If possible, stand out in the rains and say ……
How about, “the heavens themselves open out in tears”
Nah-uh…too melodramatic.
Oh…no wonder it didn’t work.

She is tooo good.

There is another word for this. It’s called pimping.

So, when are you getting married?

Is it a leap year? ;-)

Hey. ----- is on the way back home from work.

Instead of contrasting crests and troughs of happiness & sorrow, it is better to be at a flat line of sadness.

I am in Girinagar.
Hey…I am in Girinagar.
Sorry chilli, I am in Girinagar.

Do your drive better than your boy-friend?
Err…

I presumed you were acquainted with the modern thing called the internet.

Bah!

Cut your hair for heaven’s sake!!

You have a belt. It has 3 buttons. One of them is the brahmastra…

If you want to be part of the core, come right away.

You are the weirdest person I know. Without a doubt.

We didn’t notice any babes around that day at Bombay Post. Coz of Ameya. He was….

I couldn’t think of the word “beneficial”. So I had to use utile.

Guys, I heard this joke today.

I had 150 bucks in my wallet. So as I entered the shop, I decided to buy books for exactly that amount. Sounded like a master plan. I came out buying books worth 1500! I am helpless…hopelessly addicted. I have…no choice!

He has…no bridge.

You are GOD. For your patience…I have decided…you are truly GOD.

------ is a decent guy. He is not like -------

I don’t know why I take all these insults…sigh…

Aahhh…message sent. Aahhh…message not delivered.

The steps are half the size of my foot.
The steps are half the size of my foot.
The steps are half the size of my foot.

You think you are the only one having fun. But…

No one is going to fall for the first girl he sees in an arranged married…unless she is a hot babe.

Water water everywhere…

(squatting on hunkers, with the right hand resting on the thighs) I am independent. I am full of…

My throat goes urghhhhhhhhh

Anniyan! Anniyan! Jogi! Jogi! Irulli baba!

Pile On! Pile On!

Oh god! Tell him it is child marriage.

He has…no choice!

13 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger Dhimant Parekh said...

One more:
"Whether you want hours of bliss...or only that one second of bliss?"

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

Thanks chakku. Keep piling them on here. And I shall update the post.

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger J said...

AHEM!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger test123 said...

Hilarious.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Akshai said...

"The iPod has a rotating hard disk".
"This is a step down transformer..."
The scariest one: "FLASH MAAR YAAR, FLASH MAAR"

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Punk Floyd said...

brilliant...!!!!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Srini said...

"People see what they want to see.I just want to cover my torso"

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Pi said...

Also, the one time that I was there in May 2005 - a certain AP said

"The Palms of my feet get sweaty"

to which DHI said

"The elbow on my leg is itching"

Btw, update my blog link, saar. Update maadi.

 
At 2:05 AM, Blogger Avi said...

--"Okay, Let me stress test my blanket!"
--___:"How much would you give this charger for?"
shopkeeper: "350 bucks"
____: "Would you give it for a 100 rs?"
shopkeeper: "No"
____: "OK"

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger freakphase said...

Haha

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Punk Floyd said...

Two more from Inder

"big bum you are!!!!"
"nonsense you are"

Of course the first statement got one of the funniest replies I have heard!!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Bloggard said...

"Go right!"

"No need to giftwrap, we'll do it ourselves"

"We are the moral police!"

"Hello. Are you free? We are planning to fly a kite."

"AGGB"

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home