Saturday, July 16, 2005

Mangal Pandey - The Rising

God's latest offering. A movie on the 1857 revolt. Period movie. Nothing more to say.

Rahman & Historic movies is like...Iyengars and more kuzhambu, Bongs and rosogolla, you get the drift.

Rasiya sung by Richa Sharma and Bonnie Chakraborty is definitely the pick of the album. Can't get the damn song out of my head for the past 15 hours!

How the heck does He do it?? Well, if I had a paisa for every time I thought that...you know how it ends.

Hmm...need to stop thinking and just let it soak in and...you know the rest. I am off this place before I leave every sentence incomplete, and substitute the last few words with "ellipsis abuse".
:-)

Oh, forgot to add. Please buy the original CD/cassette. Else, you might have Rules Raman knocking at your doorsteps. :)
(I know where most of my blog-readers live)

7 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger eV said...

>>Please buy the original CD/cassette. Else, you might have Rules Raman knocking at your doorsteps.

Damn! If only I had read this before I bought the CD... :)

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

Oh, are you so eager to meet Rules Raman? :)
Never mind, "pozhachi po".
(Don't tell me you didn't expect that!)

Apdiye, buy the CD of Ah..Ahaa (ARR's next) which should be releasing in a few days. (And I know you would do the exact opposite. Or would you be pissed off because I am predicting your behaviour, and do the opposite of opposite?)

Hehe

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger eV said...

Well, I buy CDs only after I love the songs. I bought the Mangal Pandey CD coz I will not get to hear those songs on FM/TV. So by that logic, I will NOT be buying the Ah...Ahaa CD. Sorry to disappoint you.

On second thoughts, I'm not all that sorry :p

P.S: Chilli, do note that the reference to FM was especially included to elicit strong emotions. :D

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger J said...

Doesnt this sound a bit like me saying... hey even if u've got the soft copy of the half blood prince dont read it :D

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

Hmm...no. It like this - go along and read the soft copy of HBP as long as you have the paperback/hardcover as well. :D

Makes sense, right? :)

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger J said...

u mean its like lets say... i have two passes for ARR's show and i make an illegal copy of it and sell all the three?

Afterall i did that for Joe Sat's show :-p

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Sridhar Raman said...

First, I shall let Rules Raman do the reply:
Obviously it is illegal. And I don't even want to know what gadget you have in your possession that gives you a passable copy of a pass! Are we talking about a counterfeit-money making machine here? :0

Now, to Chilli's reply:
When do I get the pass???
One is enough, and of course, a legal one that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home